Sunday, May 4, 2008

SO this summer is another fun summer of my nannying for two sweet little girls names Kaitlyn and Jacqueline...yess it was weird at first last summer to say my own name but I got used to it....this will probably be my last summer to sit for them because next summer I need to get a real job its part of my major, landscape management, to work for a landscape company so then I will be able to get better and come to know how to do things through a work experience.... nannying has been way fun that pays really well to get me through my college years so far...but I knew that it wouldn't last forever and I had to get a real job soo....I think that can wait till next summer or maybe winter semester..just need to see how things go at college with grades and things...this summer is the last summer full of going to the pool, movies, out to eat, driving to and from camps or other appointments, and so much more...well see how things go i have only begun and so has the summer..

3 comments:

Ashley and Devon said...

kaits! how are you? have you started nannying yet? if so, how is that? i love you and miss you :)

Lorina said...

umm hi, you never called me back! i didn't even really get to say goodbye to you. i hope your summer is going well. i'm just chilling here in utah trying to find a job. I'll call you sometime soon. I'm reading the host right now. it's pretty good. miss you!

Meghan said...

so i'm still sad that you never said goodbye to me or called me or anything... are we still friends?? :-( I know it can go both ways so i will call you soon. hope everything is going great at home.