Sunday, May 11, 2008



Today during church when I was in gospel doctrine with my mother and I was really hungry because I didn't eat any breakfast because I was to busy making some for my mom...Happy mothers day for all those moms out there...anyways. I looked in my purse to see if I still had candy from the movie and I found tonz of riesen's. They are so good I forgot how scrumptious they were and very addicting. When I ran out of them it was the saddest moment of my life cause I was still starving and wanting more riesen's since there so addicting. I then remembered that Lorina discovered them out at school this year and she became obessed with them. I'm tellin ya to watch out for those succors because they are out to hunt you. Then I remembered sponge bob and patrick my favorite cartoon show and Lorina likes as well. Its so funny and I can never stop laughing....Last night my parents and I went to the Atlanta symphony orchestra concert because there was a grand opening of a new amphitheater in alpharetta....I used to play the violin in middle school, but stopped because I thought it was nerdy...i was really good at it and since seeing august rush and the orchestra I really have wanted to start playing again...so I might get a new violin for my birthday JUNE 6th...o yeah...and there is this girl in my ward here who plays very well...so I might ask her to get me lessons...exciting....i will keep you updated on what really happens...

2 comments:

Lorina said...

i'm so honored that you mentioned me in your blog! riesen and spongebob squarepants are definitely the best. We still have yet to watch some episodes together.

Ashley and Devon said...

kaitlin, we can relearn the violin together :)