Friday, April 25, 2008




Oh the beach....how I am longing to go there and I can't wait to go to FLorida in two weeks to visit my sister Kelsey and her husband Pat down in Tamp....I am way excited to get a tan and just to be at the beach...i love the beach all thanks to my parents taking me there every spring break....i was truly spoiled by that and totally miss it.....I will go again to Topsail, NC in July at our friends beach house. ITs BEauTifuL there and I have had some awesome experiences with my family and friends. How i truly miss the waves crashing down into the ocean as I drift into deep sleep, the sand between my toes as I walk up and down the shore, or the sun beating down my face while I make sand castles or just lay out to get a tan. O how excited I am to see the ocean again.....

2 comments:

dani said...

oh wow. jealousy. there are no beaches in provo. man! that sounds like so much fun!

Ashley and Devon said...

ah im with u...i love the beach!!