Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Bush Gardens + Sea World Florida



Last week my mom and I had a rode trip down
to Tampa, Florida to visit my sister Kelsey and her husband Pat.
We also went to Bush Gardens Africa and to Sea World. It was so much fun. My sister got a new puppy and we also brought my dog Beau. They were buddies right off the bat and played together all the time. Thursday we went to Bush Gardens, rode on awesome rides like Montu, Kumba, and Sheikra. Sheikra was a 180ft drop at a 90 degree angle in the beginning with tons of twists and loops. It was awesome, but my favorite ride was Montu because it was full of more turns and loops that was better than all the rides. We also went on a sky ride over the park and saw all the animals like giraffes, elephants, hippos, tigers, lions, and so much more. We also went on a safari and got close and personal with some of the animals there. It was a blast, but I think that I wasn't used to the heat and didn't drink near enough water because I totally got sick and dehydrated from lack of water. It was bad so Friday we decided just to go to the beach and save Sea World for Saturday. The beach was beautiful and just layed out all day as well as sitting under the shade to not get to dark. ANyWayS, saturday was excellent and I love sea World. I forgot how awesome and fun it is to watch all of the shows. My favorit was the dolphin show, the picture with all the blue. It was way better than the Shamu one because shamu only came out for about 3 mintues of the 30 minute show. Seeing the dolphins and the whales doing their jumps and tricks with the trainers riding them was really cool and amazing to see. We also went to a show called Odyssea. IT was like a Cirque du Soleil with the asian girls doing weird binds and twists with their bodies as well as trampiz and girls hanging on hoops high above the air. Everything was awesome and it was my favorite day spent in Florida, even though I was still feeling sick. Vacations are always fun and great memories to take with you, but it always feels good to go back home and sleep in your own bed instead of a hotel, or couch, which is what I was on, but it was so fun. Thanks to my mom again for always making moments and vacations worth while. I have always loved them no matter what and I am grateful for that and will definitely take awesome vacations with my own family someday for them to have great memories.

3 comments:

Ashley and Devon said...

how much fun! it was great to talk to you today and I'm glad you had a fun time on your vacation :)

Lorina said...

sea world is so fun! I hope you are doing awesome!

animelovedoll said...

Hi!!! I'm Morgan!!! I was looking for images of the parks in Florida and found this web site... It looks fun and sounds fun as well.... Bye!!!