Sunday, November 16, 2008

Rivalry Week....

This week is intense and nerve racking...i mean head over heels crazy, waiting for the anticipation of the one game all true blue fans look forward to...the last two years BYU has pulled out an amazing win...each team comes out ready to fight for victory...when is this battle to be fought...SATURDAY at 4 pm at the utes stadium...will the cougs pull it off this year for a 3-peat...no one knows..but i sure am thinking that they will pull it off again and will have a victorious win against the utes...but we shall find out and will have to wait impatiently..but it will all be worth it in the end when we see the war fought out....

2 comments:

Audrey said...

I am so scared/excited for this!!! I wish I could go with you though. Help you remain calm, you know? I'm so jealous that you have tickets.

PS- I love the picture you picked for the post. Is is AWESOME!

McCurdy Family said...

They can and they WILL! Have so much fun at the game!