Sunday, November 2, 2008

HaLLOwEeN cOntD....






SO...here we are again for the third time (but the best time and best way to wear our togas and the best hair/makeup and the best night...just the best everything) dressing up...we went to four almost five parties but one you had to pay money and no one brought money..so we skipped out on that one... the first one was with Lorina's stake..but when we first arrived they had a fire drill so we went to a random one at the smith field house...low and behold it was my brother Tristan's stake party...funny huh....not that great of a party though just asked Tristy..he did have a great group costume and they did win the contest with $60 to pizza factory....then we finally went to Lorina's and that was pretty cool...they didnt play that great of music though..but it was really fun to see all of the other girls..auds and i did meet michael phelps..twice actually..and toook a pic with him once....that was a good thing about the party...anyways..we then went to Jake's (a friend from last years ward party) and that was really fun because we saw a some other peps there from last year as well...great music...great dancing...great people all there..so it was all way fun and cool...as you can see with my friends dancing through the window when i was outside getting some air....then we tried going to the party with money..but failed...then we went to one someone in our ward was having..played rock band live and told scary stories in the dark, which was really cool and scary...so all in all it was a fantastic night, with great fun, good people, awesome costumes that we saw and wore...it was a much better halloween then last year's that is for sure!!YAY!!!! next holiday is thanksgiving..and i get to go home for like a week and a day...much needed...i love being home and havent gone home for thanksgivng the past two...all of the food my mommy makes is wonderful...turkey...stuffing...stuffed mushrooms..cheese dip...mashed potatoes..im drooling just thinking about it...PLEASE COME FASTER!!!!

2 comments:

La Roggia said...

Omgosh, hey Kaitsies! I love your blog! After I comment I'm gonna read some more posts! :) It sounds like you're having tons of fun, yay! I actually really miss Provo which I didn't think I would since I was soo ready to leave after being there for 4 yrs. Anyway, I'm jealous you get to go home for t-day! UUUH! Eat lotsa your mom's yummy food for me (espEcially the cheese dip!) Love, Mel

Audrey said...

I LOVED halloween this year! It was the best. And you were gorgeous!!!! Yay for us. Ok, now it's your turn to comment on my blog!