Saturday, January 31, 2009

Tie Die Gansta Night!!!







So This week...Audrey asks us...when are we gonna have another gansta night like last year...well Meghan, Ashely, and I put on baggy pants and hats and huge jackets while trying to learn the dance to souja boy superman...it was so fun and we had a blast....then yesterday we were like what should we do tonight...and Auds goes lets tie die our white shirts and then put on some music while dressed as ganstas and dance to it...so we took videos, pics, and danced the night away while our t shrits were getting washed after we tye died them....it was so fun....i love having girls night.. It was Auds, Meg, Ann, Amy, Lindsey,and me....man o man....I do love my girlies..and i have missed them a little bit because I hang out with Spencer a lot....but I do love to hang out with him a lot...and I want to everyday, but sometimes school work gets in the way so we can't...anyways... last night was a blast, but I did miss Spencer since we really didn't get to hang out..but at least we have tonight..I'm not quite sure what we are going to do but o well...thats the fun of college days...good to be spontaneous and fun....YAY FOR FUN!!!!

FUN
F is for friends who do stuff together
U is for U and ME
N is for anytime and anywhere at all down here in the deep white provo.....!!!

6 comments:

hannahshirley said...

Kaitlin.
I have the best news in the world.
MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice are playing at UVU in Feb. Soooo, slap on your baggy Hammer pants and let's party!!!

La Roggia said...

F-U-N!
Looove the "boxer butts"!
But greaaaat, thanks a lot now I have that annoying spongebob song stuck in my head! lol!

Emily Bartlett said...

F is for fire that burns down the whole town,
U is for uranim - BOMBS
N is for no survivors...

Lorina said...

spongebob!

Audrey said...

I'm totally in Hannah. I want to see Vanilla and MC!!!! That would be the best. We have to hurry and become fans first, though. But can I just say that we made the MOST AWESOME gangstas ever!!!!! And I love the way you write your posts, Kait. They're the best. :)

Audrey said...

And tie-dying is the best thing that ever happened to me!