Thursday, December 11, 2008

Let is Snow....Let it Snow... Let it Snow!!!

So I really want it to snow before I leave Provo for Christmas break...really weird for me...i know since i normally don't really care for snow, but it will feel so much more like Christmas and winter time if it did snow...I truly feel like the right time to snow is during the month of December and January..but after that not so much the rest of the time that I am here til April...but whatever...i cant wait to build another snowman...snow angel...and go snowboarding....YAY!!!!!!!!....so please let it snow some at least before i leave and i will be very happy/maybe even do better on my
finals...well maybe not.......but that would be way cool....anyways...i
can't wait until i get to go sledding again as well and just play in the snow..last year my ward went tubing...way fun....o yeah...so please weather man...say it will snow so i can be happy and have it be truly christmas time.....

No comments: